If you are someone who wants to continue their education to fund themselves for a secure and bright future, then this is an option that you should definitely consider the field of Public Health. Now to start of in any field, a basic level of education is needed and that’s where the role of Public Health Degree Programs comes in to play. Getting a public health degree is considered one of the necessary steps to prepare for a career that assures complete security in being a public health professional.
To add on to your basic degree in public health, a master’s in public health will guarantee you the power to getting a job at any place. With a master’s degree in the subject, you will be given more authority and since slight experience and much needed information is already included in the coursework, hiring you won’t be a difficult task.
Top 10 Schools for Public Health Degree in USA:
- Recognized as a Top 20 Best Online Bachelor’s Program by U.S. News & World Report in 2016.
- Online, campus-based, and evening courses offered in 95 areas of study, including Business, Nursing, Psychology, & more.
- Endorsed by G.I. Jobs and Military Advanced Education magazine as a Military Friendly School in 2015.
- Features small class sizes, with a student-to-faculty ratio of 23 to 1.
- 88% of Regent University students receive financial aid, with $18 million awarded in institutional scholarships & aid each year.
- Master of Public Administration in Healthcare Policy & Ethics
- Master of Public Administration in Non-profit & Faith Based Organizations
- Master of Public Administration
- And more...
- • Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- *BestColleges.com Gold Medal of Distinction
- **excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
- Master of Public Health: Nutrition
- Master of Public Health: Health Promotion
- Master of Public Health Global Health
- And more...
- Earn your Bachelor of Science in Public Health - 100% online
- Learn about controlling infectious disease, improving healthcare access, and more
- South University brings over 115 years of achievement and tradition to a supportive, online classroom
- Master of Public Health
- BS in Public Health
- Public Administration: General (MPA)
One of the world's leading private research institutions, the University of Southern California (USC) was founded in 1880. What began as an academic institution of just 53 students has now grown to more than 38,000. Today USC continues to uphold its tradition of integrating liberal and professional education, fostering a vibrant culture of public service and encouraging students to cross academic as well as geographic boundaries in their pursuit of knowledge.
- Master of Public Health
- Master of Public Administration
- Online and campus-based bachelor’s and master’s programs available in Healthcare Management
- Experienced faculty keeps students up to date on topics like patient privacy, HIPAA laws, and insurance and billing issue
- Students explore important concepts, such as finance, community relations, and human resource management
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Public Administration
- Master of Science in Management - Public Administration
- Master of Science in Management - Healthcare Management
- And more...
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Get Matched to Psychology, Counseling, Human Services, Organizational, and Clinical Psychology Degree Programs and MORE.
- View Bachelor's, Master's, Doctorate and Graduate Certificate Degree Programs in Psychology and Human Services Near YOU!
- Accredited and Flexible Psychology Degree Programs to Fit Your Time and Budget. Use Our Matching Service - It's Easy and FREE!
- Apply At Fortis College Today! Explore the Career Programs.
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
With over 80 years of academic achievements, Jacksonville University is a traditional, longstanding institution consistently ranked by U.S. News & World Report as one of America's best colleges.
The importance of public health degree programs in today’s world is greatly affected by the rise in demand we’ve had for public health administrators/ professionals. Going according to statistics that have been measured in through recent studies, the role of public health professionals have been shown to be vital. The major responsibility of public health professionals will be to keep a keen watch over the general health of all the communities. It also comes under their position to look after all the plans that are administered to citizens, make changes in programs, and ensure the health of all the people. There might be several programs that you will have to work with such as weight loss programs, the construction of new areas for recreational purposes and for outdoor activities such as playing or jogging. To all of these programs, your inputs and participation would be needed. Your tasks could also involve programs for a cause that fights illnesses or diseases, or benefits the affected, or even spreading general fitness.
With the spread of ailments and epidemics in the recent years, the part a public health professional plays is critical in such situations. The obligations taken care of by Public Health degree holders are imperative to the counteractive action of broad ailments. At the point when genuine scourges undermine to assault the populace, as has been the situation on a few events in the previous decade, it is regularly the individuals who have gotten this degree that meet people’s high expectations of ensuring the populace. When such situations occur and break out, it is the public health professionals that step up to the part and protects the lives of millions. Public health degree holders have the obliged information and capacity to rapidly minimize dangers from possibly annihilating ailments, all because of their education in Public Health degree.
There are numerous remunerating courses of study accessible today, yet few can offer as much as Master of Public Health degree programs. With the development of the technological areas and it’s fusion with education, students now have the options of selecting and learning their own programs through the comfort of their own homes. People who hold public health degrees, can deal with tasks that really make them pioneers among health awareness experts. At the point when looking to inspire yourself towards new statures in prescription, coming back to class to get an online Master of Public Health degree may put you on the road to success to a compensating vocation that can give long haul proficient and individual achievement. And to speak about the remuneration it offers, it doesn’t seem like a bad idea at all.