Masters in Healthcare administration, or in other words MHA is a professional degree on a master’s level that is chosen by students of this stream. A master’s degree in the healthcare sector will give you the knowledge and competencies that are usually needed for superior careers in the healthcare administration. This can include hospitals, clinics, hospices and other organization that reach out to the welfare of the public as a whole. Here, one can find various kinds of programs that would suit them, such as a teacher practitioner module which is usually found in the colleges that deal with health professions, allied health and so forth. This will be a blessing in disguise for everyone who wants an administrative job in a health care setting.
Top Rated Schools in The U.S for Masters Degree in Healthcare Administration:
- Are you interested in taking the next step in your academic studies? Earn your master's in business online and take your career to the next level.
- Don't sacrifice your current job - GCU's flexible course schedule gives you the ability to enhance your leadership and entrepreneurial skills online or in the evening.
- GCU's Colangelo College of Business offers master's degrees in leadership, project management, accounting, organizational leadership, entrepreneurship and more.
- Develop high-level of critical thinking and analytical skills required to succeed in today's complex business environments and compete for executive-level positions.
- Many of our business degrees have attained elite accreditation from the Accreditation Council for Business Schools & Programs (ACBSP).
- M.S. in Health Care Administration
- M.B.A.: Health Systems Management
- M.S. in Nursing: Nursing Leadership in Health Care Systems
- And more...
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor's Programs in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- Lets undergrad students try classes before paying any tuition.
- Has an average class sizes of 18 for undergraduate and 13 for graduate-level courses.
- Offers numerous scholarship opportunities that can help students save up to $750 per term on their tuition.
- Tends to educate degree-seeking online and campus-based students who are adult learners with families and students who work while pursuing higher education.
- MS in Management - Health Care Management
- MBA - Health Care Management
- Master of Health Care Administration
- And more...
- Online and campus-based bachelor’s and master’s programs available in Healthcare Management
- Experienced faculty keeps students up to date on topics like patient privacy, HIPAA laws, and insurance and billing issue
- Students explore important concepts, such as finance, community relations, and human resource management
- Master of Business Administration - Health Care Management
- Master of Science in Management - Healthcare Management
- Master of Science in Healthcare Management
- And more...
- Recognized as a Top 20 Best Online Bachelor’s Program by U.S. News & World Report in 2016.
- Online, campus-based, and evening courses offered in 95 areas of study, including Business, Nursing, Psychology, & more.
- Endorsed by G.I. Jobs and Military Advanced Education magazine as a Military Friendly School in 2015.
- Features small class sizes, with a student-to-faculty ratio of 23 to 1.
- 88% of Regent University students receive financial aid, with $18 million awarded in institutional scholarships & aid each year.
- Master of Business Administration - Healthcare Management
- Master of Arts in Organizational Leadership - Healthcare Management
- Master of Arts in Government - Healthcare Policy & Ethics
- And more...
- Earn your Bachelor of Science of Healthcare Management degree online
- South University brings over 115 years of achievement and tradition to a supportive, online classroom
- Program focuses on the business, management, and healthcare skills necessary for healthcare organizations to run smoothly
- Courses include Principles of Management, Healthcare Delivery and Organization, and Healthcare Finance
- We're now Non-Profit.
- Healthcare Administration (MBA)
- Master of Public Health
- A Master of Business Administration with an Emphasis in Healthcare Management and Leadership is designed to prepare students for careers in the fields of managed care supervision
- , patient care management, healthcare services manager, regulatory analysis, and resource specialists.
- An MBA from California Intercontinental University is designed to prepare students for today's most in demand industries.
- Tailor your graduate studies around one of our several MBA programs, including Banking & Finance, International Management & Marketing, Project Management and more!
- A Master of Business Administration with an Emphasis in Information Systems and Knowledge Management is designed to prepare students for careers in the fields
- of configuration management, server administration, knowledge management specialist, business systems analysis, and control systems management.
- MBA - Healthcare Management and Leadership
- Doctorate in Healthcare Management and Leadership
Technology changes everything®
You’ve found Ashford University, where school comes to you. Ashford delivers relevant degree programs to you everywhere, any time, with a supportive community where you belong.
- MA/Health Care Administration
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- MS Organizational Leadership - Health Care Administration
- Health Care Administration - MBA
- Health Care Administration - D.B.A.
- And more...
Nursing@Simmons, the innovative, online nursing degree program from Simmons School of Nursing and Health Sciences prepares Registered Nurses for the next stage of their careers.
You need to have a Bachelor’s degree and RN license to be qualified for this school.
- MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
- RN to MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
Recognized by the U.S. News and World Report for: Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s 2017, Best Online Programs, Grad Education 2017 and Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s for Veterans 2017
- MSN Nursing Administration & Leadership (Master of Science) - Online
A master’s degree is a lot of gain for one. A common question asked by a lot of youngsters is about what they can do with this degree in healthcare administration. And to answer that, ALL YOU CAN DREAM OF! In this field, you can get around working several sectors in health care in it. Well, broadly classifying it, you can work in the following sectors in the field, organized by the Association of University Programs in Health care Administration:
- Policy organizations
- Insurance organizations
Always keep in mind that the employers/ providers give first priority to degree holders, especially professional master degree holder in the field. This again is the case in most fields when doing a professional course.
There is information received from the Bureau of Labor Statistics that hospitals are the leading the race with about 30 per cent employment of Healthcare Administrators. With the significant rise that is recorded in the health care sector, a job would be the least of one’s worry when one has finished the master’s degree in the same.
According to Forbes, this is one of the best degrees chosen by them.
To be on the fair side, one won’t be earning as much as a Doctor in this field. It is recorded that a health care administrator earns about a huge sum of $97,000 as their median pay in their mid career! All this without having to stress as much as a doctor!
One important tip while choosing to get into a master’s college is to choose a college with an accreditation. The plus side of doing a course that is accredited is that you will have an advantage over the other students and will also push you into finishing applied experiences as well as the study that would be required by theory. So you will end up having gained much more experience in the field. The course will expose you to several fields such as health care economics, management and organization of healthcare sectors, marketing and communication in the healthcare setting, operations, assessments, information and improvement, analysis and application statistically, implementation and formulation of strategies and so on.
To add to this, for people who find it difficult to go to a Master’s program and also work, there are online courses that are available with universitites online as well.
By researching you degree before hand, and going through the collges, schools and prospectus of the same, you can make sure that you’ve made the choice that will stay with you through the lifetime. Choosing a school that will expose you in the field will be the right fit when getting the most out of a degree in health care management.