Louisiana is currently one of the primary centers of healthcare administration degree given the growing needs of patients and increased exposure to healthcare facilities as a result of fresh legislation. This has meant that the number of healthcare facilities are also rising across the state and with that the continuous need to get able and efficient managers who are able to handle the challenges of these institutions deftly. A major boost in this context has been the massive $6 million grant that Louisiana received in 2007. This has not just paved the road for increased allocation and attention to healthcare facilities but also in terms of sheer numbers, there has been an explosion of healthcare facilities across the state.
Healthcare Administration Schools in Louisiana
- There's still time to apply to Grand Canyon University and pursue your education. Learn more today!
- Study on your schedule - GCU offers many programs 100% online to fit your busy lifestyle.
- GCU offers a variety of opportunities to reduce the cost of furthering your education. Campus students may qualify for scholarships, while online students can take part in limited special offers.
- A regionally accredited university, GCU also holds specialized accreditations and approvals for some of our core program offerings.
- Degrees in business, education, nursing, humanities and social sciences, theology and more. Find the degree that fits you.
- Talk to us today to learn more about financial aid and start dates!
- Ed. D. in Organizational Leadership with an Emphasis in Health Care Administration
- M.S. in Health Care Administration
- M.B.A.: Health Systems Management
- And more...
Ultimate Medical Academy is a nonprofit healthcare career school—and students are at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we offer exclusive student services through your career training and beyond, beginning from the time you enroll online or at our campus in Clearwater, FL. We’ll also guide you toward the right program for your goals, and help you understand the affordability of your career training. So let us know you’re interested, and we’ll discuss how UMA can help you succeed.
Gainful employment information can be found at UltimateMedical.edu/gainful-employment and includes information on tuition, loan debt, completion, placement, and occupations.
- A.S. - Health & Human Services
- A.S. - Healthcare Management
- A.S. - Health Sciences - Medical Administrative Assistant
- Online and campus-based bachelor’s and master’s programs available in Healthcare Management
- Experienced faculty keeps students up to date on topics like patient privacy, HIPAA laws, and insurance and billing issue
- Students explore important concepts, such as finance, community relations, and human resource management
- Master of Business Administration - Health Care Management
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Health Care Management
- Master of Science in Management - Healthcare Management
- And more...
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online)
- Online bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, IT, Healthcare Management, Pscyhology & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- We're now Non-Profit.
- Healthcare Administration (MBA)
- Healthcare Management (BS)
- Master of Public Health
- And more...
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Doctor of Business Administration: Healthcare Management
- MS in Exercise Science: Nutrition
- MS in Exercise Science: Community Physical Activity
- And more...
WELCOME TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY
Online Education That Fits Your Life
For 80 years, we’ve been preparing students for career success. We’ve led the wayso that our students can too.
Globally Renowned Purdue to Acquire Kaplan University
Purdue University, one of the nation's most respected universities, will acquire Kaplan University and create a new, nonprofit, public institution within the Purdue system. Pending regulatory approvals, this exciting transition is expected to take place later this year. This change will be seamless—during the transition, you will still be able to enroll at Kaplan University, earn a high-quality education, and meet your educational and career goals.
- MS in Management - Health Care Management
- MBA - Health Care Management
- Master of Health Care Administration
- And more...
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- Health Care Administration - D.B.A.
- Health Care Administration - PhD in Bus. Admin.
- MS Organizational Leadership - Health Care Administration
- And more...
Technology changes everything®
You’ve found Ashford University, where school comes to you. Ashford delivers relevant degree programs to you everywhere, any time, with a supportive community where you belong.
- MA/Health Care Administration
- BA/Health Care Administration
- BA/Health Care Administration - Long-Term Care Management
- And more...
Located in the breathtaking Sonoran desert of southern Arizona and within an international border region, The University of Arizona is consistently ranked as a top public research university, offering graduate degrees in more than one hundred fields and is widely recognized for its cutting-edge research and innovation. The University of Arizona also offers Graduate Interdisciplinary Programs which enables the fusion of ideas, techniques, and expertise from the traditional academic fields to provide for the evolution of modern and imaginative methods of research, and the creation of new fields of endeavor.
- Master of Public Health Online
The Major Contributors
One of the most important reasons why anyone would want to get the Healthcare Administrator’s degree from Louisiana is of course the rising job prospects. In the period between 2012 to 2022 job openings in this field is set to rise to close to 20%. It is needless to mention that the salary outlook too is extremely promising. Currently a medical administrator in the state draws a paycheck around $82,000 and given the almost geometric growth projections in job opportunities, there could also be a phenomenal rise in the salaries received by medical administrators.
If you love challenges and see it as the best stepping stone to success, then there are opportunities galore for you as a medical administrator in Louisiana. This is essentially because of the predominantly rural population seen across the state and the hurdles involved in making appropriate medical care available for them at any cost. With a degree earned in local conditions, you can easily add to the knowledge gathered through mere academic exposure. The ground realities, the base challenges all prepare you to handle future obstacles with greater confidence and a lot more alacrity. These exposures also train you to become appropriate fits in executive positions in many public healthcare outlets and rehab centres seen across the state.
Last but not the least, the excellent financial aid facilities no doubt incentivise individuals to pursue the healthcare administration degree in this state. Though there are several entry level grant openings for aspirants, some of the renowned scholarship programmes include Louisiana Go Grants, Louisiana Leveraging Educational Assistance Partnership (LEAP), Stephen W. Cavanaugh Scholarships, Karen E. Domingue-Maillet and Rhodia Scholarships.