As we traverse through the various states across US analyzing the scope for studying and career potential for healthcare administrators, some states stand out for their sheer diversity, the multitude of challenges and the stupendous combination of opportunity and facility. Yes we are talking of the Midwestern major, Iowa. Whether it’s about a healthcare clinic, hospital, nursing home, every medical organization in Iowa requires an efficient team of professionals to strike the unique balance between serving patients and keeping costs to the minimum. One simple way to get accustomed to the challenges in the state is earning a healthcare administration degree from within the state.
Health Administration Schools in Iowa:
- • Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- *BestColleges.com Gold Medal of Distinction
- **excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
- MS in Exercise Science: Nutrition
- MS in Exercise Science: Community Physical Activity
- Master of Science: Healthcare Administration
- And more...
- Available business concentrations include Accounting, Economics, General Management, Marketing, and Human Resource Management.
- Ranked among the Best Online MBA and Online Graduate Business Programs in 2016 by U.S. News & World Report.
- Programmatic accreditation provided by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Master of Arts in Organizational Leadership - Healthcare Management
- Doctor of Strategic Leadership - Healthcare Leadership
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Management
- And more...
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online)
- Online Bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, Psychology, IT, Healthcare Management & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- Provide a range of campus experiences and services online including advising, tutoring, student community, and career services
- Give students and alumni access to career assistants who help with resumes, cover letters, job hunting, and more.
- Healthcare Administration (MBA)
- Healthcare Administration (AMBA)
- Specialization in Nurse Administrator (MSN)
- And more...
- Online and campus-based bachelor’s and master’s programs available in Healthcare Management
- Experienced faculty keeps students up to date on topics like patient privacy, HIPAA laws, and insurance and billing issue
- Students explore important concepts, such as finance, community relations, and human resource management
- Master of Science in Management - Healthcare Management
- Master of Science in Healthcare Management
- Master of Science in Healthcare Management - Informatics
- And more...
- Medical Staff Services Management A.A.S.
- Health Care Management B.S.
- Why Earn Your Degree from GCU?
- Options: Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business, Nursing, Psychology, Education & more!
- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus, or a combination of both!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Learn more today!
- Ed. D. in Organizational Leadership with an Emphasis in Health Care Administration
- M.S. in Health Care Administration
- Master of Public Administration with an Emphasis in Health Care Management
- And more...
- Bachelor of Arts in Business - Healthcare Management
Maryville University is a private university in St. Louis County, Missouri. Founded in 1872, Maryville University is a comprehensive and nationally ranked private institution with an enrollment of more than 6,800 students.
- Online MHA Concentration in Population Management
- Online MHA Concentration in Senior Services
- Online General MHA
- And more...
In case you are interested in pursuing a course in Iowa, here is your opportunity to get details about the best schools that offer healthcare administrator degree and which can clearly give you a headstart in your career. All you have to do is simply request more information by clicking on any of these institutions from the schools that we have listed out here for their comprehensive programs in health administration and the range of opportunities they open up for you.
Iowa: The Big Positives
Iowa is one of those US states which has a significantly large population and people extensively rely on timely and appropriate healthcare. Interestingly this state has also been noted for having some of the best healthcare benefits in the country overall and provides easy access to specialists and care givers for its residents. This means good news for any health administrator working in the state. Not only does this approach open up larger funds to work with but also wins support of several private healthcare providers interested in marrying business with social work.
The introduction of Affordable Care Act across US has made it easier for the thousands of residents across Iowa to choose better health. In fact for the first time ever people across Iowa are getting health insurance made. Additionally this legislature also makes it mandatory for state healthcare providers to meet certain standards and confirm to basic healthcare norms. All of these increase the need and requirement for efficient healthcare administrators by manifold and current the rate of job growth is growing at a pace that easily will lead to 20% rise in job openings by 2022. With the average income of these healthcare administrators now ranging close to $75,000, the next five years could also see a steady upswing in their salaries.