The healthcare situation across Indiana has undergone massive changes. Increasingly the state is witnessing a unique operational module that is inherently dependent on the brilliance and efficiency of Healthcare administrators to cater top class patient care without letting the cost involved rising significantly. This is solely possible when the health administrators involved get together and chalk out strategies that don’t just enhance the quality of patient care but also strives to plug potential loopholes which were resulting in resource spillage. This inherent idea of efficiency has gone a long way in improving the quality of healthcare in the state and opportunities for aspirants in this field are also on the rise.
Featured Indiana Schools for Healthcare Administration Degree:
- Recognized as a Top 20 Best Online Bachelor’s Program by U.S. News & World Report in 2016.
- Online, campus-based, and evening courses offered in 95 areas of study, including Business, Nursing, Psychology, & more.
- Endorsed by G.I. Jobs and Military Advanced Education magazine as a Military Friendly School in 2015.
- Features small class sizes, with a student-to-faculty ratio of 23 to 1.
- 88% of Regent University students receive financial aid, with $18 million awarded in institutional scholarships & aid each year.
- Master of Arts in Organizational Leadership - Healthcare Management
- Doctor of Strategic Leadership - Healthcare Leadership
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Management
- And more...
- • Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- *BestColleges.com Gold Medal of Distinction
- **excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
- MS in Exercise Science: Nutrition
- MS in Exercise Science: Community Physical Activity
- Master of Science: Healthcare Administration
- And more...
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online)
- Earn your Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) 100% online
- Learn business and leadership skills through case studies and intensive projects, culminating in a capstone course
- Program designed to teach students key concepts in accounting, financial services, and marketing
- South University brings over 115 years of achievement and tradition to a supportive, online classroom
- Healthcare Administration (MBA)
- Healthcare Administration (AMBA)
- Specialization in Nurse Administrator (MSN)
- And more...
- Online and campus-based bachelor’s and master’s programs available in Healthcare Management
- Experienced faculty keeps students up to date on topics like patient privacy, HIPAA laws, and insurance and billing issue
- Students explore important concepts, such as finance, community relations, and human resource management
- Master of Science in Management - Healthcare Management
- Master of Science in Healthcare Management
- Master of Science in Healthcare Management - Informatics
- And more...
- There's still time to apply to Grand Canyon University and pursue your education. Learn more today!
- Study on your schedule - GCU offers many programs 100% online to fit your busy lifestyle.
- GCU offers a variety of opportunities to reduce the cost of furthering your education. Campus students may qualify for scholarships, while online students can take part in limited special offers.
- A regionally accredited university, GCU also holds specialized accreditations and approvals for some of our core program offerings.
- Degrees in business, education, nursing, humanities and social sciences, theology and more. Find the degree that fits you.
- Talk to us today to learn more about financial aid and start dates!
- Ed. D. in Organizational Leadership with an Emphasis in Health Care Administration
- M.S. in Health Care Administration
- Master of Public Administration with an Emphasis in Health Care Management
- And more...
- Bachelor of Arts in Business - Healthcare Management
Maryville University is a private university in St. Louis County, Missouri. Founded in 1872, Maryville University is a comprehensive and nationally ranked private institution with an enrollment of more than 6,800 students.
- Online MHA Concentration in Population Management
- Online MHA Concentration in Senior Services
- Online General MHA
- And more...
The Primary Catalysts
No fact can convey a story as lucidly as numbers can. It is exactly for that reason the projected 22% rise in job openings for healthcare administrators by 2020 perhaps best illustrates this story and even goes on to highlight how lucrative a career option it might be for anyone in Indiana and for all those who are ready to shift to that state to either pursue their education in medical administration or make a career as an able administrator.
Strong management has been the key to the success of the healthcare programmes across the state from busy urban areas like Indianapolis to distant and remote locations. The essential idea is that one needs to take on multiple responsibility at one go. The curriculum in a wide range of schools across the state which offer healthcare administration comprises of Services Marketing, Management Issues, Financial Management, People Management and of course Human Behavior in large organizations. These skill sets come in handy for any user across a wide cross section of industries and arms an able administrator with a multitude of weaponry to take on the challenges.
The additional advantage of connecting with the healthcare scenario in the state is the rising salary outlook. As per 2014 data a healthcare administrator’s mean average salary is close to $80,000 at par with the national average and is set to go up further in the next five years. Not only that State Aid programs and scholarship opportunities make the road easier for many aspirants who might be struggling to get the resources in place. Some well know scholarships include the MGMA Midwest Section Scholarships, Frank O’Bannon Grants, scholarships through the Indiana Rural Health Association or the Indiana Public Health Foundation and the Hoosier Scholar Awards.