US is almost a conglomeration of many myriad challenges. Every state has some unique features that make it stand out or turn out to be the key catalyst for its growth. Idaho for that matter is one of the most sparsely populated states in the country with most residents having very limited access to healthcare institutions. For a healthcare administrator in this situation the challenge is not just about running an organisation effectively but also ensuring that all those who need medical attention, in whatever remote location they might be in, are able to access it.
Top 10 Healthcare Administration Schools in Idaho:
- Recognized as a Top 20 Best Online Bachelor’s Program by U.S. News & World Report in 2016.
- Online, campus-based, and evening courses offered in 95 areas of study, including Business, Nursing, Psychology, & more.
- Endorsed by G.I. Jobs and Military Advanced Education magazine as a Military Friendly School in 2015.
- Features small class sizes, with a student-to-faculty ratio of 23 to 1.
- 88% of Regent University students receive financial aid, with $18 million awarded in institutional scholarships & aid each year.
- Master of Arts in Organizational Leadership - Healthcare Management
- Doctor of Strategic Leadership - Healthcare Leadership
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Management
- And more...
- • Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- *BestColleges.com Gold Medal of Distinction
- **excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
- MS in Exercise Science: Nutrition
- MS in Exercise Science: Community Physical Activity
- Master of Science: Healthcare Administration
- And more...
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online)
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in Stevens-Henager College is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
- Healthcare Administration (BS)
- Health Information Management (BS)
- Earn your Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) 100% online
- Learn business and leadership skills through case studies and intensive projects, culminating in a capstone course
- Program designed to teach students key concepts in accounting, financial services, and marketing
- South University brings over 115 years of achievement and tradition to a supportive, online classroom
- Healthcare Administration (MBA)
- Healthcare Administration (AMBA)
- Specialization in Nurse Administrator (MSN)
- And more...
- Online and campus-based bachelor’s and master’s programs available in Healthcare Management
- Experienced faculty keeps students up to date on topics like patient privacy, HIPAA laws, and insurance and billing issue
- Students explore important concepts, such as finance, community relations, and human resource management
- Master of Science in Management - Healthcare Management
- Master of Science in Healthcare Management
- Master of Science in Healthcare Management - Informatics
- And more...
- Bachelor of Arts in Business - Healthcare Management
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- Ed. D. in Organizational Leadership with an Emphasis in Health Care Administration
- M.S. in Health Care Administration
- Master of Public Administration with an Emphasis in Health Care Management
- And more...
Maryville University is a private university in St. Louis County, Missouri. Founded in 1872, Maryville University is a comprehensive and nationally ranked private institution with an enrollment of more than 6,800 students.
- Online MHA Concentration in Population Management
- Online MHA Concentration in Senior Services
- Online General MHA
- And more...
The Broad Outlook
As per some recent studies, Idaho is set to see a huge rise in medical care receivers and patients as direct fallout of the implementation of Affordable Care Act countrywide. Nearly 80,000 people have already enrolled in many healthcare plans which are part of this Act. Given this huge influx, Idaho government machinery is already working overtime in creating the kind of infrastructure that is needed to cater to the growing number of patients efficiently and in the shortest possible time. This also means that all these new infrastructure would also need significant amount of healthcare administrators who would be qualified to handle these.
- Job Openings: Overall the healthcare industry in Idaho is set to grow exponentially and may even see 25% growth over a 5-6 year period. This means the responding salaries too would see a significant jump. The current average salary for medical administrators is already hovering around $73,000 and is slated to rise steeply given the exponential rise in job opportunities across the state in general.
- Funding Opportunities: There is further good news for potential aspirants. If lack of fund was what was stopping you, then worry no more. There are quite a few scholarships available specifically for healthcare management students within the state. Some of the marquee names include the Alvie C. Jeffres Memorial Scholarship, the Carol Ormond Scholarship and Sonja Tarnay Educational Scholarship. The Idaho Public Health Association awards $500 scholarships every year apart from the 60 plus scholarships available through the Idaho Community Foundation. The Idaho Freedom Scholarships, Education Incentive Loan Forgiveness Program and Governor’s Cup Scholarships are other potential avenues for exploring.
- Medical Tourism: Another unique Idaho feature is the rising numbers of medical tourists. The affordable medical costs have attracted several patients from outside the state and the country and an efficient Medical Administrators stands a good chance to grab the opportunity and capitalise it to their benefit.
Here is a comprehensive list of all the schools across Idaho which offer programs for Medical Administrators. You simply have to click and lock your successful future.