If your idea of a perfect healthcare administrator is all about serving different types of individuals with different kinds of requirement, Georgia could well be your ideal destination. Not only does this state comprise of a wide cross section of communities but also people of varied works of life have made this place their home. This essentially means for a medical professional and an administrator this place throws up the best possible opportunities with the potential to facilitate one’s skills in the best possible manner. Along with earning a healthcare degree in Georgia, it could also help seal an aspirant’s fate in terms of getting quality working conditions.
Healthcare Administration Programs in Georgia
- • Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- *BestColleges.com Gold Medal of Distinction
- **excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
- MS in Exercise Science: Nutrition
- MS in Exercise Science: Community Physical Activity
- Master of Science: Healthcare Administration
- And more...
- Available business concentrations include Accounting, Economics, General Management, Marketing, and Human Resource Management.
- Ranked among the Best Online MBA and Online Graduate Business Programs in 2016 by U.S. News & World Report.
- Programmatic accreditation provided by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Master of Arts in Organizational Leadership - Healthcare Management
- Doctor of Strategic Leadership - Healthcare Leadership
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Management
- And more...
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online)
- Earn your Bachelor of Science of Healthcare Management degree online
- South University brings over 115 years of achievement and tradition to a supportive, online classroom
- Program focuses on the business, management, and healthcare skills necessary for healthcare organizations to run smoothly
- Courses include Principles of Management, Healthcare Delivery and Organization, and Healthcare Finance
- Healthcare Administration (MBA)
- Healthcare Administration (AMBA)
- Specialization in Nurse Administrator (MSN)
- And more...
Miller-Motte Technical College (MMTC) has a history of helping students succeed through hands-on education and career training. Our faculty and staff work to ensure that when you've completed your program, you're truly ready to begin your career.
- Electronic Medical Records - Associate of Applied Science
- Electronic Health Records - Associate of Occupational Science
- Do you aspire to fulfill an evolving healthcare role as a highly-qualified nursing professional? GCU is the place for you.
- RNs, pursue your BSN or MSN conveniently online, backed by the legacy of GCU's traditional campus.
- GCU's bachelor's and master's programs prepare students to fill roles in direct care, management, health education and administrative disciplines.
- The baccalaureate degree in nursing and master's degree in nursing at GCU are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
- Develop with hands-on practice, online and lab simulations and in depth peer discussions exploring best practices.
- Ed. D. in Organizational Leadership with an Emphasis in Health Care Administration
- M.S. in Health Care Administration
- Master of Public Administration with an Emphasis in Health Care Management
- And more...
- Bachelor of Arts in Business - Healthcare Management
Maryville University is a private university in St. Louis County, Missouri. Founded in 1872, Maryville University is a comprehensive and nationally ranked private institution with an enrollment of more than 6,800 students.
- Online MHA Concentration in Population Management
- Online MHA Concentration in Senior Services
- Online General MHA
- And more...
The Primary Catalysts
There are over 10 different schools across Georgia which offer healthcare administration degree or related courses. The choices for students are not just varies in terms of choice of courses but also flexible timings and on campus as well as online courses. This is particularly beneficial for working professionals who are looking to pursue this MHA program to provide a fillip to their existing career graph. There is also a facility to assess schools on several parameters like performance, cost difference and overall line-up of features.
- Demographics: With a huge chunk of rural population the state of Georgia is now working overtime in trying to assess and address the numerous unique challenges it is facing while implementing the various healthcare initiatives being undertaken at the central level. Training at an university or institution within the states helps you develop a keen sense of understanding of these unique situations and enables you to address them in a more constructive fashion eventually as part of your work profile.
- Job Openings: As a results of these huge healthcare initiatives and changes that are being undertaken at the federal level, job openings in the state, especially for medical administrators is growing at a phenomenal stage and is set to surge to as high as 28-29% by 2020 or perhaps even earlier. This augurs good news for not just the state as its committed to bring healthcare facilities at par but also aspirants who are looking to make it big as healthcare administrators.
- Salary Outlook: Landing up with your dream job is not sufficient if it does not help you earn a salary that will help you edge up on the social ladder. With the current average mean salary in the state around $85,000 annually, there is hardly anything to complain.
Therefore take a look at our comprehensive list of schools offering the MHA program and click on the institute of your choice.