Florida is among those US states which is overflowing with a significant chunk of population that is hitting the retirement age or is close to that age. This only means one thing. The rising number of aged people will only necessitate more efficiently run healthcare units where they can be cared for. This essentially means that the state will be needing a significantly large number of trained administrators in the medical field with a deep know how of not just the medical profession but also in-depth understanding of the local challenges. This is exactly why choosing a Florida based school for pursuing a MHA degree makes sense.
Health Administration Schools in Florida:
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Associate of Arts in Health Services Administration
- Bachelor of Arts in Health Services Administration
- Master in Business Administration - Health Services Administration
- And more...
- Available business concentrations include Accounting, Economics, General Management, Marketing, and Human Resource Management.
- Ranked among the Best Online MBA and Online Graduate Business Programs in 2016 by U.S. News & World Report.
- Programmatic accreditation provided by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Master of Arts in Organizational Leadership - Healthcare Management
- Doctor of Strategic Leadership - Healthcare Leadership
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Management
- And more...
- • Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- *BestColleges.com Gold Medal of Distinction
- **excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
- MS in Exercise Science: Nutrition
- MS in Exercise Science: Community Physical Activity
- Master of Science: Healthcare Administration
- And more...
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online)
- Online bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, IT, Healthcare Management, Pscyhology & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- Healthcare Administration (MBA)
- Healthcare Administration (AMBA)
- Specialization in Nurse Administrator (MSN)
- And more...
- Online and campus-based bachelor’s and master’s programs available in Healthcare Management
- Experienced faculty keeps students up to date on topics like patient privacy, HIPAA laws, and insurance and billing issue
- Students explore important concepts, such as finance, community relations, and human resource management
- Master of Science in Management - Healthcare Management
- Master of Science in Healthcare Management
- Master of Science in Healthcare Management - Informatics
- And more...
- Health Services Administration - AS
- Medical Front Office and Billing (10-month diploma program)
- Further Your Career with a Billing and Coding Diploma from Fortis!
- Medical Records
Southern Technical College provides education and training in a variety of medical and technical areas that enable graduates to obtain entry-level employment. As a student at Southern Technical College, you will have the opportunity learn in several different ways.
- Medical Office Administration (Associates)
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- Ed. D. in Organizational Leadership with an Emphasis in Health Care Administration
- M.S. in Health Care Administration
- Master of Public Administration with an Emphasis in Health Care Management
- And more...
The Key Positives
Florida boasts of 29 schools with a wide range of programs including Associate’s, Bachelor’s, Master’s and doctoral degrees. Not just that six of these schools even have a CAHME or the Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Management Education’s recognition. Not only does this boost your prospects of being a successful healthcare administrator, it gives you the opportunity to gain expertise in multitude of arenas at the same time. From handling management and personnel issues to dealing with budgeting, financial and legal matters, you get the right platform to take forward the motto of high quality healthcare within a budget.
- The Benefit Of Networking: The local healthcare organisations and private clinics are all closely knit with the many institutes that offer courses in healthcare management and administration. Not only do these organisation provide a viable platform to gain ground experience but also help student strengthen their connections and further their networking initiatives to land up with better jobs once they get through the program.
- Job Openings: That brings us to the key issue, i.e. potential job prospects. Well the labour department analysis and other private studies on the rate of jobs growth indicate that Florida is likely to see a 20% growth in job opportunities over the next few years. With a mean average salary of $95,600 already, the salary prospects too is pointing northwards with a steady growth expectation.
- Options For Working Professionals: One of the biggest advantage is the huge array of opportunities and options available for working professionals too who are interested in completing a MHA degree and boost their career potentials. Flexible timings, online course modules and student friendly external schedules motivate students to commit themselves better for the course.
So take up the challenge to provide better healthcare facilities in Florida and enhance your job prospects by choosing any one of the schools that offer the MHA course from the following comprehensive list.