Florida is among those US states which is overflowing with a significant chunk of population that is hitting the retirement age or is close to that age. This only means one thing. The rising number of aged people will only necessitate more efficiently run healthcare units where they can be cared for. This essentially means that the state will be needing a significantly large number of trained administrators in the medical field with a deep know how of not just the medical profession but also in-depth understanding of the local challenges. This is exactly why choosing a Florida based school for pursuing a MHA degree makes sense.
Health Administration Schools in Florida:
- Health Care Administration
- Join GCU's Colangelo College of Business and start down the path to a successful business career.
- Bachelor's and master's degrees that help prepare students to be business leaders.
- Leading-edge degrees that address the demands of contemporary business environments.
- Online and evening classes designed to meet the needs of working students and adults.
- Committed to providing students a values-based education centered on Christian principles
- Ed. D. in Organizational Leadership with an Emphasis in Health Care Administration
- M.S. in Health Care Administration
- M.B.A.: Health Systems Management
- And more...
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career-focused education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Associate of Arts in Health Services Administration
- Bachelor of Arts in Health Services Administration
- Online and campus-based bachelor’s and master’s programs available in Healthcare Management
- Experienced faculty keeps students up to date on topics like patient privacy, HIPAA laws, and insurance and billing issue
- Students explore important concepts, such as finance, community relations, and human resource management
- Master of Business Administration - Health Care Management
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Health Care Management
- Master of Science in Management - Healthcare Management
- And more...
Ultimate Medical Academy is a nonprofit healthcare career school—and students are at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we offer exclusive student services through your career training and beyond, beginning from the time you enroll online or at our campus in Clearwater, FL. We’ll also guide you toward the right program for your goals, and help you understand the affordability of your career training. So let us know you’re interested, and we’ll discuss how UMA can help you succeed.
Gainful employment information can be found at UltimateMedical.edu/gainful-employment and includes information on tuition, loan debt, completion, placement, and occupations.
- A.S. - Health & Human Services
- A.S. - Healthcare Management
- A.S. - Health Sciences - Medical Administrative Assistant
- Online Bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, Psychology, IT, Healthcare Management & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- Provide a range of campus experiences and services online including advising, tutoring, student community, and career services
- Give students and alumni access to career assistants who help with resumes, cover letters, job hunting, and more.
- We're now Non-Profit.
- Healthcare Administration (MBA)
- Healthcare Management (BS)
- Master of Public Health
- And more...
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online)
Technology changes everything®
You’ve found Ashford University, where school comes to you. Ashford delivers relevant degree programs to you everywhere, any time, with a supportive community where you belong.
- MA/Health Care Administration
- BA/Health Care Administration
- BA/Health Care Administration - Long-Term Care Management
- And more...
WELCOME TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY
Online Education That Fits Your Life
For 80 years, we’ve been preparing students for career success. We’ve led the wayso that our students can too.
Globally Renowned Purdue to Acquire Kaplan University
Purdue University, one of the nation's most respected universities, will acquire Kaplan University and create a new, nonprofit, public institution within the Purdue system. Pending regulatory approvals, this exciting transition is expected to take place later this year. This change will be seamless—during the transition, you will still be able to enroll at Kaplan University, earn a high-quality education, and meet your educational and career goals.
- MS in Management - Health Care Management
- MBA - Health Care Management
- Master of Health Care Administration
- And more...
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- Health Care Administration - D.B.A.
- Health Care Administration - PhD in Bus. Admin.
- MS Organizational Leadership - Health Care Administration
- And more...
The Key Positives
Florida boasts of 29 schools with a wide range of programs including Associate’s, Bachelor’s, Master’s and doctoral degrees. Not just that six of these schools even have a CAHME or the Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Management Education’s recognition. Not only does this boost your prospects of being a successful healthcare administrator, it gives you the opportunity to gain expertise in multitude of arenas at the same time. From handling management and personnel issues to dealing with budgeting, financial and legal matters, you get the right platform to take forward the motto of high quality healthcare within a budget.
- The Benefit Of Networking: The local healthcare organisations and private clinics are all closely knit with the many institutes that offer courses in healthcare management and administration. Not only do these organisation provide a viable platform to gain ground experience but also help student strengthen their connections and further their networking initiatives to land up with better jobs once they get through the program.
- Job Openings: That brings us to the key issue, i.e. potential job prospects. Well the labour department analysis and other private studies on the rate of jobs growth indicate that Florida is likely to see a 20% growth in job opportunities over the next few years. With a mean average salary of $95,600 already, the salary prospects too is pointing northwards with a steady growth expectation.
- Options For Working Professionals: One of the biggest advantage is the huge array of opportunities and options available for working professionals too who are interested in completing a MHA degree and boost their career potentials. Flexible timings, online course modules and student friendly external schedules motivate students to commit themselves better for the course.
So take up the challenge to provide better healthcare facilities in Florida and enhance your job prospects by choosing any one of the schools that offer the MHA course from the following comprehensive list.