The recent reform in healthcare services has spelt excellent news for the employment scenario across Delaware. Whether you are aiming to make a career in one of the major cities like Wilmington or Dover or choose the rather rural and smaller towns in the state, Delaware is one of the hot destinations for those interested to make it big in the medical services administration field. You can not only play a key role in the local medical establishments with your degree but use it as a cool career move to get out of the rut and focus on something lot more challenging. The recent changes in healthcare legislation has also helped spike up demand.
Healthcare Administration Colleges in Delaware:
- Available business concentrations include Accounting, Economics, General Management, Marketing, and Human Resource Management.
- Ranked among the Best Online MBA and Online Graduate Business Programs in 2016 by U.S. News & World Report.
- Programmatic accreditation provided by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Master of Arts in Organizational Leadership - Healthcare Management
- Doctor of Strategic Leadership - Healthcare Leadership
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Management
- And more...
- • Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- *BestColleges.com Gold Medal of Distinction
- **excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
- MS in Exercise Science: Nutrition
- MS in Exercise Science: Community Physical Activity
- Master of Science: Healthcare Administration
- And more...
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online)
- Earn your Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) 100% online
- Learn business and leadership skills through case studies and intensive projects, culminating in a capstone course
- Program designed to teach students key concepts in accounting, financial services, and marketing
- South University brings over 115 years of achievement and tradition to a supportive, online classroom
- Healthcare Administration (MBA)
- Healthcare Administration (AMBA)
- Specialization in Nurse Administrator (MSN)
- And more...
- Online and campus-based bachelor’s and master’s programs available in Healthcare Management
- Experienced faculty keeps students up to date on topics like patient privacy, HIPAA laws, and insurance and billing issue
- Students explore important concepts, such as finance, community relations, and human resource management
- Master of Science in Management - Healthcare Management
- Master of Science in Healthcare Management
- Master of Science in Healthcare Management - Informatics
- And more...
- Bachelor of Arts in Business - Healthcare Management
- There's still time to apply to Grand Canyon University and pursue your education. Learn more today!
- Study on your schedule - GCU offers many programs 100% online to fit your busy lifestyle.
- GCU offers a variety of opportunities to reduce the cost of furthering your education. Campus students may qualify for scholarships, while online students can take part in limited special offers.
- A regionally accredited university, GCU also holds specialized accreditations and approvals for some of our core program offerings.
- Degrees in business, education, nursing, humanities and social sciences, theology and more. Find the degree that fits you.
- Talk to us today to learn more about financial aid and start dates!
- Ed. D. in Organizational Leadership with an Emphasis in Health Care Administration
- M.S. in Health Care Administration
- Master of Public Administration with an Emphasis in Health Care Management
- And more...
Maryville University is a private university in St. Louis County, Missouri. Founded in 1872, Maryville University is a comprehensive and nationally ranked private institution with an enrollment of more than 6,800 students.
- Online MHA Concentration in Population Management
- Online MHA Concentration in Senior Services
- Online General MHA
- And more...
The Job Outlook
The need for efficient healthcare managers is continuously on the rise in Delaware. That is according to the studies conducted by the US labour department.
- Federal Changes: The changes in the US federal funding for healthcare institutions and fund allotment to Delaware facilities have been an additional boost to the growing job openings for healthcare administrators in the state. With all the funds coming in, it becomes extremely important to not just channelize these funds efficiently but also to rout them for the right purpose as per priority. In this regard, the role of the medical administrator becomes crucial given their comprehensive training in financial management as well as challenges of the healthcare sector.
- Job Growth Rate: As per the statistics shared by the US Labour Department, private studies conducted by CNBC and many such sources, the role of the healthcare administrator is high on demand in Delaware. The jobs growth rate in this sector is expected to shoot up close to 20% in the next 5 years if it continues growing at the current pace.
- Salary: When you are considering a career move I am sure you are looking at the salary prospects along with the rate of jobs growth. In this context too Delware is favourably placed boasting of a mean average salary for healthcare administrators at $98,000 annually.
- Financial Aid: There are many aid offerings from health employers, government agencies or private organizations.As students of medical administration program students could also qualify for the HR Student Scholarship worth $2,500. There are also several merit based state funded scholarships alongwith the Mark B. Holzman Scholarship, the Charles L. Hebner Memorial Scholarship and the Caron’s Scholar Fund.
So go through this comprehensive list of schools across Delaware that offer the healthcare administrator program and choose your dream institute today.