Colorado is amongst those US states which is on a overdrive to improve the healthcare facilities for its residents. What goes with it is the need for qualified professionals who can efficiently handle the targeted healthcare services that is being implemented and envisaged. As many as 4,300 new health services management positions are expected to be generated by 2020 in Colorado alone and currently efforts are underway to bring in infrastructure which can support this rising demand through training sufficient number of professionals who would be qualified to take on the challenge.
Healthcare Administration Schools in Colorado:
- Recognized as a Top 20 Best Online Bachelor’s Program by U.S. News & World Report in 2016.
- Online, campus-based, and evening courses offered in 95 areas of study, including Business, Nursing, Psychology, & more.
- Endorsed by G.I. Jobs and Military Advanced Education magazine as a Military Friendly School in 2015.
- Features small class sizes, with a student-to-faculty ratio of 23 to 1.
- 88% of Regent University students receive financial aid, with $18 million awarded in institutional scholarships & aid each year.
- Master of Arts in Organizational Leadership - Healthcare Management
- Doctor of Strategic Leadership - Healthcare Leadership
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Management
- And more...
- • Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- *BestColleges.com Gold Medal of Distinction
- **excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
- MS in Exercise Science: Nutrition
- MS in Exercise Science: Community Physical Activity
- Master of Science: Healthcare Administration
- And more...
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online)
- Online Bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, Psychology, IT, Healthcare Management & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- Provide a range of campus experiences and services online including advising, tutoring, student community, and career services
- Give students and alumni access to career assistants who help with resumes, cover letters, job hunting, and more.
- Healthcare Administration (MBA)
- Healthcare Administration (AMBA)
- Specialization in Nurse Administrator (MSN)
- And more...
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in CollegeAmerica is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
- Healthcare Administration (BS)
- Online and campus-based bachelor’s and master’s programs available in Healthcare Management
- Experienced faculty keeps students up to date on topics like patient privacy, HIPAA laws, and insurance and billing issue
- Students explore important concepts, such as finance, community relations, and human resource management
- Master of Science in Management - Healthcare Management
- Master of Science in Healthcare Management
- Master of Science in Healthcare Management - Informatics
- And more...
- Bachelor of Arts in Business - Healthcare Management
- Why Earn Your Degree from GCU?
- Options: Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business, Nursing, Psychology, Education & more!
- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus, or a combination of both!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Learn more today!
- Ed. D. in Organizational Leadership with an Emphasis in Health Care Administration
- M.S. in Health Care Administration
- Master of Public Administration with an Emphasis in Health Care Management
- And more...
Maryville University is a private university in St. Louis County, Missouri. Founded in 1872, Maryville University is a comprehensive and nationally ranked private institution with an enrollment of more than 6,800 students.
- Online MHA Concentration in Population Management
- Online MHA Concentration in Senior Services
- Online General MHA
- And more...
Scope Of Healthcare Administration Education In Colorado
In Colorado, there are nine schools that offer healthcare administration degrees and two of these are infact accredited by the prestigious Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Management Education. This no doubt lends a competitive edge to anyone aspiring to be an efficient and noteworthy medical administrator. Not just that some interesting scholarship programmes could further help aspirants in offsetting the huge academic expenses involved and make it a lot more cost efficient academic programme with even those without access to adequate resource base but with superior talent and expertise might be able to take benefit of.
- Improved Job Openings: With the dreaded aftermath of the Lehman Crisis slowly fading away and focus again returning on constructive nation building, US states are seeing an increased focus on medical care. It is needless to mention that the establishment of these additional healthcare units would also necessitate effective handling of these and this is where healthcare administrators come into the picture. Studies indicate a strong 20% plus jump in job openings over the next five years in Colorado. In fact the rate of job growth is seen closer to 25% in Colorado according to some experts.
- Scholarship Programs: Some of the important and noteworthy scholarship programs that aspirants pursuing MHA in the state could take advantage of includes The Colorado Masons’ Benevolent Fund Scholarships and the Colorado Student Grants program. In fact the MGMA Western Section Scholarships is specifically applicable for those who plan to enrol in a degree course related to healthcare practices and management.
- Salary Outlook: The salary prospect is often directly proportional to the rate of job growth. The average mean salary as per last year’s data is well over $101,000 and significantly north of the national mean.
All in all Colorado has a strong mix of opportunity and ability to churn our quality healthcare administrators who also are deeply connected to the ground realities. So don’t delay any further and choose from this comprehensive list of all the schools which offer this program across Colorado.