California is perhaps the amongst the most well known US states. From films to fashion, from Casinos to venture capitalists, it has shot to fame for many diverse reasons. But one reason for which you might not have considered California yet is perhaps the scope of academics and the ever rising job outlook, especially for healthcare administrators across the state. In case this fact took you by surprise or you are wondering how will pursuing your MHA or post graduate degree in healthcare administration get a fillip by choosing a Californian school, here is a quick lowdown.
Healthcare Administration Schools in California
- Recognized as a Top 20 Best Online Bachelor’s Program by U.S. News & World Report in 2016.
- Online, campus-based, and evening courses offered in 95 areas of study, including Business, Nursing, Psychology, & more.
- Endorsed by G.I. Jobs and Military Advanced Education magazine as a Military Friendly School in 2015.
- Features small class sizes, with a student-to-faculty ratio of 23 to 1.
- 88% of Regent University students receive financial aid, with $18 million awarded in institutional scholarships & aid each year.
- Master of Arts in Organizational Leadership - Healthcare Management
- Doctor of Strategic Leadership - Healthcare Leadership
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Management
- And more...
- • Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- *BestColleges.com Gold Medal of Distinction
- **excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
- MS in Exercise Science: Nutrition
- MS in Exercise Science: Community Physical Activity
- Master of Science: Healthcare Administration
- And more...
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online)
50 Years of Excellence In Education
Coleman University is a private non-profit teaching university founded in 1963 and located in San Diego, California. Its undergraduate and graduate programs prepare individuals for technology-focused careers and leadership. As San Diego’s oldest school dedicated to information technology, Coleman University has historically educated a large number of the region’s business-technology professionals.
- MBA in Health Care Management
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in California College San Diego is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
- Healthcare Administration (BS)
- Healthcare Management
- Medical Administrative Specialist
- Online bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, IT, Healthcare Management, Pscyhology & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- Healthcare Administration (MBA)
- Healthcare Administration (AMBA)
- Specialization in Nurse Administrator (MSN)
- And more...
- Bachelor of Arts in Business - Healthcare Management
San Joaquin Valley College is an accredited private junior college committed to the professional success of its students and graduates.
Founded in 1977, SJVC has campuses located throughout California-including an Online division and offers a variety of accelerated Certificate and Associate of Science degree programs in the business, medical and technical fields.
- Certificate - Medical Office
- Why study nursing at Grand Canyon University?
- Our bachelor’s and master’s degrees in nursing are CCNE-accredited and the College of Nursing and Health Care Professions (CONHCP) is approved by the Arizona State Board of Nursing.
- We provide many options to prepare you to begin or advance your nursing career, including bridge programs and dual degrees.
- GCU provides a low student-to-teacher ratio and a Christian environment that provides an opportunity for you to embrace a holistic approach to caring for patients.
- Request more information today about program offerings, CCNE accreditation, start dates, financial aid and more!
- Ed. D. in Organizational Leadership with an Emphasis in Health Care Administration
- M.S. in Health Care Administration
- Master of Public Administration with an Emphasis in Health Care Management
- And more...
The Big Positive
Overall California has 24 schools that offer healthcare administration programs to its students and 5 of these are CAHME-accredited. Students get a comprehensive understanding from developing resource skills to effective communication abilities to gain all round expertise as effective healthcare administrators. Students and aspirants also get a good peek into the world of finances and tricks of efficient cost management. Students get the much needed exposure on the various nitty-gritty’s in the world of administration. They learn how to get around the wide scope of challenges that surrounds this industry and the specific profession.
- Job Openings: Centre of one of the most diverse and dense demographic in the entire country, California boasts of one of the best growth prospects for medical administrators across the country. Overall expectations indicate that the growth in job prospects is seen rising over 20% in the next five years and is reporting a steady rate of growth.
- Opportunities: Another key determinant in this respect is the opportunity or platform that a student gets after completing the degree. California scores very high in this respect with its huge net of public health facilities, hospitals, private clinics and innumerable outreach programs catered towards providing a comprehensive healthcare network.
- Salary Incentive: The thought of a handsome salary is always an additional plus. The average salary of a healthcare professional is currently well over $115,000 every year. Not only is it much higher than the national average but also a very handsome amount in itself and gives an individual a much higher sense of self worth and fulfilment.
Therefore why wait any anymore. If the role of a medical administrator has always fascinated you and if you are looking at potential avenues to realise this dream, California could open up the best opportunities for you. Here is a look at a comprehensive list of all the schools which offer this degree across California.