Arkansas like most other part of Unites States is seeing a steady expansion various arenas of medical and healthcare services. It is therefore needless to mention that this spurt in demand has led to the rise in many schools and academic institutions which offer healthcare administration degree programs. Incidentally they are spread across the length and breadth of the state from major cities to several independent facilities in rural areas.
Featured Schools in Arkansas:
- Available business concentrations include Accounting, Economics, General Management, Marketing, and Human Resource Management.
- Ranked among the Best Online MBA and Online Graduate Business Programs in 2016 by U.S. News & World Report.
- Programmatic accreditation provided by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Master of Arts in Organizational Leadership - Healthcare Management
- Doctor of Strategic Leadership - Healthcare Leadership
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Management
- And more...
- • Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- *BestColleges.com Gold Medal of Distinction
- **excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
- MS in Exercise Science: Nutrition
- MS in Exercise Science: Community Physical Activity
- Master of Science: Healthcare Administration
- And more...
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online)
- Earn your Bachelor of Science of Healthcare Management degree online
- South University brings over 115 years of achievement and tradition to a supportive, online classroom
- Program focuses on the business, management, and healthcare skills necessary for healthcare organizations to run smoothly
- Courses include Principles of Management, Healthcare Delivery and Organization, and Healthcare Finance
- Healthcare Administration (MBA)
- Healthcare Administration (AMBA)
- Specialization in Nurse Administrator (MSN)
- And more...
- Online and campus-based bachelor’s and master’s programs available in Healthcare Management
- Experienced faculty keeps students up to date on topics like patient privacy, HIPAA laws, and insurance and billing issue
- Students explore important concepts, such as finance, community relations, and human resource management
- Master of Science in Management - Healthcare Management
- Master of Science in Healthcare Management
- Master of Science in Healthcare Management - Informatics
- And more...
- Bachelor of Arts in Business - Healthcare Management
- Why Earn Your Degree from GCU?
- Options: Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business, Nursing, Psychology, Education & more!
- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus, or a combination of both!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Learn more today!
- Ed. D. in Organizational Leadership with an Emphasis in Health Care Administration
- M.S. in Health Care Administration
- Master of Public Administration with an Emphasis in Health Care Management
- And more...
You can advance your career with a degree from Charter College Online. We offer several Associates and Bachelors degrees in the business, health care, accounting and legal fields. Our accelerated programs are designed to help you complete your degree as quickly as possible. We offer year-round classes and flexible scheduling - study anytime from anywhere. We help students get not only with the technical skills necessary for success, but also job search and placement assistance so you can find new opportunities after graduation.
- Certificate - Medical Office Administrative Assistant
Maryville University is a private university in St. Louis County, Missouri. Founded in 1872, Maryville University is a comprehensive and nationally ranked private institution with an enrollment of more than 6,800 students.
- Online MHA Concentration in Population Management
- Online MHA Concentration in Senior Services
- Online General MHA
- And more...
Ahead Of The Curve
Given the widespread demand in educational facilities, one of the key reasons why Arkansas could be one of your best bet for pursuing a degree in healthcare administration is also because of the strategic and Govt initiative in the state. The University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences has got a $2.45 million in grants for increasing the participation of minority and disabled students towards earning doctoral degrees in biomedical subjects. This facilitates many funding option for interested students without requisite resources.
- Scholarship Facilities: Students can explore the many funding opportunities that the State Mechanism has set into place to meet the ever rising educational expense for courses like this. The Arkansas Department of Higher Education Governor’s Scholars Program and the Arkansas Department of Higher Education Academic Challenge Scholarship are some of the top scholarships that students could explore. They might even look at some other options like Wood/Arkansas Occupational Therapy Association Scholarship for meeting their funding need.
- Job Openings: If the idea of relocating to rather rural settings does not bother you than Arkansas is brimming full of opportunities. Overall studies indicate that demand for healthcare administrators is pointing northwards and set to keep rising. It is expected to jump to almost 20% in the next few years and obviously those who have the ground experience and training within the state will obviously have a better chance of excelling and creating the community connect.
- Higher Salary: As the principles of demand and supply indicate, the demand clearly makes the case for higher salary. One can easily draw an annual salary around $74,000 which is pretty close to the national average and highlights the rising demand demographics.
All in all it can be easily concluded that Arkansas wraps up this unique opportunity to both provide ground level realistic experience coupled with world class classroom lessons in healthcare administration. The rising demand within the state also ensures that students stand a good chance of getting employment soon after completion of the degree.