Every US state has a unique positioning in terms of opportunities and academic platform, whatever the profession you might choose. We are discussing Healthcare Administration degrees and the next in line is an outlook on the potential prospects in a rather arid state of Arizona.
While there is a whole bunch of healthcare administration degrees to choose from to pursue in some of the noted institutes, there are some interesting financing options for students as well. Students have the option to apply for aid either through the Federal Financial Aid (FAFSA) or even try the various state and local scholarships. Some noted ones include the Arizona College Scholarship Foundation, the Arizona Scholarships for Excellence and many others.
Healthcare Administration Schools in Arizona:
Concordia University, Nebraska offers accredited Master of Education and Master of Science degree programs online to help advance your career and become a transformative leader. Our M.Ed. and M.S. programs offer the knowledge and skills required in today’s competitive marketplace. These graduate degree programs are also practitioner-based: study real world solutions in class you can also apply to your current job. A reliable online learning system allows you to learn with other adult students, around your own schedule, and wherever you connect online.
- MHA - Master of Healthcare Administration : Leadership
- Master of Public Health - Health Policy and Administration
- MHA - Master of Healthcare Administration : Population Health
- Kaplan University Online Degree Programs
- Attend college on your terms. Kaplan University offers fully online degree programs that fit any schedule.
- MS in Management - Health Care Management
- MBA - Health Care Management
- Master of Public Administration - Health Care Management
- And more...
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online)
- Why Earn Your Degree from GCU?
- Options: Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business, Nursing, Psychology, Education & more!
- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus, or a combination of both!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Learn more today!
- Ed. D. in Organizational Leadership with an Emphasis in Health Care Administration
- M.S. in Health Care Administration
- M.B.A.: Health Systems Management
- And more...
Regent University prepares students with the knowledge to excel and the faith to live with purpose. Our 20,000 alumni, from more than 110 countries, are changing the world as accomplished professionals. Named a top-15 school nationally for online bachelor's programs (U.S. News & World Report, 2015), Regent is among the most affordable undergraduate Christian colleges (CCCU 2015). Fully accredited, challenging programs are available online and on campus. New classes begin every eight weeks.
- Master of Business Administration - Healthcare Management
- Master of Arts in Organizational Leadership - Healthcare Management
- Doctor of Strategic Leadership - Healthcare Leadership
- And more...
Located in the heart of Washington, D.C., the Milken Institute School of Public Health at the George Washington University is dedicated to advancing the health of local, national and global communities. Established in 1997, the Milken Institute SPH brings together the fields of medicine, business and education to develop professionals with the skills and knowledge to tackle complex global health challenges.
You need to have a Bachelor’s degree to be qualified for this school.
- Executive Master of Health Administration
- Master of Public Health
The Bigger Picture
Given the very high demand for healthcare administrators nationally, Arizona individually too throws up some unique opportunities and interesting challenges. Individuals get a chance to work with a plethora of non profit organisations, big hospital chains and many small clinics that cater to specific issues and areas. Your expertise and degree from a an academic institution in the specific state will put you in a good stead to connect with community programs and the local know how always enhances administrative function.
- A Massive Spike In Demand: In some recent initiatives, the state of Arizona has implemented several measures to further boost the demand the provision for affordable healthcare facilities. This no doubt spells good news to healthcare professionals. According to some recent insights job openings in this area could jump up to nearly 30% in another five years.
- Advantage Salary: As can be well predicted, a higher demand for certain professionals also goes on to ensure that they get a much higher pay package. The recent spurt in healthcare facilities and demand for qualified professionals has led to an average salary of nearly $92,000 annually. This is higher than the national average salary of healthcare administrators across US.
- Wide Range Of Choices: Given the huge expanse of the state, Arizona has demand for healthcare professionals and administrators across the length and breadth of the state from large cities like Phoenix to small clinics with remote facilities. As an administrator one gets to work with a unique mix of challenges that only enhances experience and boosts future prospects.
Therefore there is no reason for you to think any further. Simply click on the mouse and look at the following list for the names of some of the top schools in the state that offer the Masters in Healthcare Administration course.