Every US state has a unique positioning in terms of opportunities and academic platform, whatever the profession you might choose. We are discussing Healthcare Administration degrees and the next in line is an outlook on the potential prospects in a rather arid state of Arizona.
While there is a whole bunch of healthcare administration degrees to choose from to pursue in some of the noted institutes, there are some interesting financing options for students as well. Students have the option to apply for aid either through the Federal Financial Aid (FAFSA) or even try the various state and local scholarships. Some noted ones include the Arizona College Scholarship Foundation, the Arizona Scholarships for Excellence and many others.
Healthcare Administration Schools in Arizona:
- • Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- *BestColleges.com Gold Medal of Distinction
- **excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
- MS in Exercise Science: Nutrition
- MS in Exercise Science: Community Physical Activity
- Master of Science: Healthcare Administration
- And more...
- Recognized as a Top 20 Best Online Bachelor’s Program by U.S. News & World Report in 2016.
- Online, campus-based, and evening courses offered in 95 areas of study, including Business, Nursing, Psychology, & more.
- Endorsed by G.I. Jobs and Military Advanced Education magazine as a Military Friendly School in 2015.
- Features small class sizes, with a student-to-faculty ratio of 23 to 1.
- 88% of Regent University students receive financial aid, with $18 million awarded in institutional scholarships & aid each year.
- Master of Arts in Organizational Leadership - Healthcare Management
- Doctor of Strategic Leadership - Healthcare Leadership
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Management
- And more...
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online)
- Online bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, IT, Healthcare Management, Pscyhology & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- Healthcare Administration (MBA)
- Healthcare Administration (AMBA)
- Specialization in Nurse Administrator (MSN)
- And more...
- Online and campus-based bachelor’s and master’s programs available in Healthcare Management
- Experienced faculty keeps students up to date on topics like patient privacy, HIPAA laws, and insurance and billing issue
- Students explore important concepts, such as finance, community relations, and human resource management
- Master of Science in Management - Healthcare Management
- Master of Science in Healthcare Management
- Master of Science in Healthcare Management - Informatics
- And more...
- Why Earn Your Degree from GCU?
- Options: Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business, Nursing, Psychology, Education & more!
- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus, or a combination of both!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Learn more today!
- Ed. D. in Organizational Leadership with an Emphasis in Health Care Administration
- M.S. in Health Care Administration
- Master of Public Administration with an Emphasis in Health Care Management
- And more...
- Bachelor of Arts in Business - Healthcare Management
The Bigger Picture
Given the very high demand for healthcare administrators nationally, Arizona individually too throws up some unique opportunities and interesting challenges. Individuals get a chance to work with a plethora of non profit organisations, big hospital chains and many small clinics that cater to specific issues and areas. Your expertise and degree from a an academic institution in the specific state will put you in a good stead to connect with community programs and the local know how always enhances administrative function.
- A Massive Spike In Demand: In some recent initiatives, the state of Arizona has implemented several measures to further boost the demand the provision for affordable healthcare facilities. This no doubt spells good news to healthcare professionals. According to some recent insights job openings in this area could jump up to nearly 30% in another five years.
- Advantage Salary: As can be well predicted, a higher demand for certain professionals also goes on to ensure that they get a much higher pay package. The recent spurt in healthcare facilities and demand for qualified professionals has led to an average salary of nearly $92,000 annually. This is higher than the national average salary of healthcare administrators across US.
- Wide Range Of Choices: Given the huge expanse of the state, Arizona has demand for healthcare professionals and administrators across the length and breadth of the state from large cities like Phoenix to small clinics with remote facilities. As an administrator one gets to work with a unique mix of challenges that only enhances experience and boosts future prospects.
Therefore there is no reason for you to think any further. Simply click on the mouse and look at the following list for the names of some of the top schools in the state that offer the Masters in Healthcare Administration course.