Often referred to as “The Last Frontier” and also the “Land of the Midnight Sun,” Alaska is located on the extreme northern corner of United States. With a coastline longer that that of the combined length of the other states, it is also the fourth least populated state in the country. Though more popular as a tourist destination and a favourite haunt of all those in love with extreme sports, it has also made a mark as a cool academic destination with a special attention to healthcare administration.
Top Healthcare Administration Schools in Alaska :
- Available business concentrations include Accounting, Economics, General Management, Marketing, and Human Resource Management.
- Ranked among the Best Online MBA and Online Graduate Business Programs in 2016 by U.S. News & World Report.
- Programmatic accreditation provided by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Master of Arts in Organizational Leadership - Healthcare Management
- Doctor of Strategic Leadership - Healthcare Leadership
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Management
- And more...
- • Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- *BestColleges.com Gold Medal of Distinction
- **excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
- MS in Exercise Science: Nutrition
- MS in Exercise Science: Community Physical Activity
- Master of Science: Healthcare Administration
- And more...
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online)
- Earn your Bachelor of Science of Healthcare Management degree online
- South University brings over 115 years of achievement and tradition to a supportive, online classroom
- Program focuses on the business, management, and healthcare skills necessary for healthcare organizations to run smoothly
- Courses include Principles of Management, Healthcare Delivery and Organization, and Healthcare Finance
- Healthcare Administration (MBA)
- Healthcare Administration (AMBA)
- Specialization in Nurse Administrator (MSN)
- And more...
- Online and campus-based bachelor’s and master’s programs available in Healthcare Management
- Experienced faculty keeps students up to date on topics like patient privacy, HIPAA laws, and insurance and billing issue
- Students explore important concepts, such as finance, community relations, and human resource management
- Master of Science in Management - Healthcare Management
- Master of Science in Healthcare Management
- Master of Science in Healthcare Management - Informatics
- And more...
- Bachelor of Arts in Business - Healthcare Management
- Why Earn Your Degree from GCU?
- Options: Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business, Nursing, Psychology, Education & more!
- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus, or a combination of both!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Learn more today!
- Ed. D. in Organizational Leadership with an Emphasis in Health Care Administration
- M.S. in Health Care Administration
- Master of Public Administration with an Emphasis in Health Care Management
- And more...
You can advance your career with a degree from Charter College Online. We offer several Associates and Bachelors degrees in the business, health care, accounting and legal fields. Our accelerated programs are designed to help you complete your degree as quickly as possible. We offer year-round classes and flexible scheduling - study anytime from anywhere. We help students get not only with the technical skills necessary for success, but also job search and placement assistance so you can find new opportunities after graduation.
- Certificate - Medical Office Administrative Assistant
Maryville University is a private university in St. Louis County, Missouri. Founded in 1872, Maryville University is a comprehensive and nationally ranked private institution with an enrollment of more than 6,800 students.
- Online MHA Concentration in Population Management
- Online MHA Concentration in Senior Services
- Online General MHA
- And more...
Rising Opportunities In Alaska
Given the sparse population and extreme weather condition, effective and timely patient care is crucial across Alaska and often an extremely rewarding profession.
- Higher Job Prospects: Given the overall demand for trained healthcare administrators all over the country, Alaska stands out as one with the highest demand. It has one with the strongest projected demand for trained healthcare administrators with an estimated 26% growth anticipated over the next ten years. From the extreme rural regions of Alaska to large cities like Juneau and Anchorage are all seeing a rising need for healthcare administrators.
- Locational Advantage: There are some unique healthcare issues in Alaska and specialised training is a necessity. A healthcare administration degree empowers a professional with the required skill set for effective establishment of rehabilitation centers, care for remote areas and other public health programs. Studies indicate the demand for administrators is steadily on the rise and might jump nearly 20% in the next five years. The average income for healthcare administrators in Alaska at $103,700 is also significantly higher than the US national average as a result of the rising demand and the shortage of qualified professionals readily.
- Funding Benefit: Healthcare Administration degrees do not come cheap and can often be a strain on one’s resources. By choosing to study health administration in Alaska, students can access many. Some of the noted scholarships include ones offered by The Alaska Native Tribal Health Consortium and the prestigious $1000/year worth Richard Tilden Health Education Scholarship. There are also several other state specific education grants and undergraduate programs too.
Therefore without doubt earning the healthcare administration degree in Alaska can position you to be in the forefront of the healthcare landscape in the region. . Here is a look at some of the top schools in the state that offer the Masters in Healthcare Administration course.