One of the best known southern states across the United States, Alabama has lately seen a huge rise in healthcare education facilities. This is mostly due to the spurt in healthcare facilities and ever expanding demand within the industry for qualified professionals.
Top Rated Healthcare Administration Schools in Alabama
- Recognized as a Top 20 Best Online Bachelor’s Program by U.S. News & World Report in 2016.
- Online, campus-based, and evening courses offered in 95 areas of study, including Business, Nursing, Psychology, & more.
- Endorsed by G.I. Jobs and Military Advanced Education magazine as a Military Friendly School in 2015.
- Features small class sizes, with a student-to-faculty ratio of 23 to 1.
- 88% of Regent University students receive financial aid, with $18 million awarded in institutional scholarships & aid each year.
- Master of Arts in Organizational Leadership - Healthcare Management
- Doctor of Strategic Leadership - Healthcare Leadership
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Management
- And more...
- • Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- *BestColleges.com Gold Medal of Distinction
- **excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
- MS in Exercise Science: Nutrition
- MS in Exercise Science: Community Physical Activity
- Master of Science: Healthcare Administration
- And more...
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online)
- Online and campus-based bachelor’s and master’s programs available in Healthcare Management
- Experienced faculty keeps students up to date on topics like patient privacy, HIPAA laws, and insurance and billing issue
- Students explore important concepts, such as finance, community relations, and human resource management
- Master of Science in Management - Healthcare Management
- Master of Science in Healthcare Management
- Master of Science in Healthcare Management - Informatics
- And more...
- Bachelor of Arts in Business - Healthcare Management
- Why Earn Your Degree from GCU?
- Options: Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business, Nursing, Psychology, Education & more!
- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus, or a combination of both!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Learn more today!
- Ed. D. in Organizational Leadership with an Emphasis in Health Care Administration
- M.S. in Health Care Administration
- Master of Public Administration with an Emphasis in Health Care Management
- And more...
Employment Opportunity In Alabama
If you are wondering what led to this spike in demand, here are some interesting statistics.
- Decline In Number Of Healthcare Professionals: Studies between 2006-2010 have indicated that there is a sharp decline of close to 20% in the overall employment growth in the state of Alabama. This also indicates that given the huge decline, the opportunity and the opportunity cost of proving healthcare administration service on the rise. This augurs well for freshers who are looking to diversify in healthcare administration. This also justifies the large number of colleges which are now offering accredited degrees in healthcare administration across the state.
- Rising Salaries: Following the old rule of demand and supply, it is needless to mention that professionals with a healthcare administration background are now commanding relatively much higher salaries across Alabama. From an annual mean salary of $80,020 in 2006, it jumped to $89,420 in 2010 and the arrow is moving north with every passing year. This means all those who are currently pursuing their degrees across the state have a far better chance of getting higher salaries Vs peers.
- Pay Bracket: However the range of salary brackets throws up some interesting fact. Though there has been 11% growth in salaries of healthcare administration professionals between 2006 to 2010, this kind of growth has been seen across professions in Alabama. What’s surprising within the ambit of healthcare administration is the wide gap in pay. Studies indicate that the highest paid in this arena in Alabama earn over 150% more than the lowest paid who perhaps form the overall 10% population of the state with the lowest earnings. However the average pay scale of an healthcare administration professional is much higher than those in other professions across Alabama around $90,000.
Therefore no doubt a significant 1% of the total healthcare administration professionals across US graduate from the state of Alabama. Nearly 41% of these go on to earn their Masters in healthcare administration as well. Therefore Alabama today with its shrinking number of trained professionals is a hot bed of quality education and service provider for those interested in healthcare administration. Here is a look at some of the top schools in the state that offer the Masters in Healthcare Administration course.